The Nominee shall:
1. Have been a full-time student or coach at Randolph-Macon for at least two years and
2. Have been a letterwinner in at least one varsity sport at the College and
3. Have had at least ten years elapse since graduation (or R-MC attendance) before being considered for the award.
Once presented as an eligible nominee, an unsuccessful candidate shall automatically be reconsidered annually until he/she has been considered five consecutive calendar years. Thereafter, renomination may occur at any time.
Name of Nominee and Class Yr.
Name, home address, home phone, and e-mail address of person submitting:
Please list your reasons for recommending your nominee under each of the criteria for selection.
Name of nominee and class year, if appropriate:
1. Achievement and/or leadership in sports competition as evidenced by:
a) Post-season honors, such as all-american, all-state, etc.
b) Holding position of team captain;
c) Record-setting performance
2. Participation in several sports at the varsity level
3. Postgraduate achievement in sports evidenced by:
a) Outstanding amateur performance in a sport;
b) Achievement in the coaching and/or training of athletes;
c) Achievement in other sports-related areas, such as sports journalism
4. General contributions to society as evidenced by leadership in:
a) Community affairs;
b) Professional affairs;
c) Church affairs;
d) Loyalty to Alma Mater