|Hometown:||Lake Wales, Fla.|
|High School:||Lake Wales|
As a Freshman (2018):
- Named to the ODAC All-Academic Team
- Had a 3-1 overall record including a 2-1 record in the ODAC in singles
- Won singles matches against Shenandoah (6-0, 6-0), St. Mary's (6-2, 6-3), and Hollins (6-4, 6-0)
- Named the East County Champion for singles and doubles in 2014 and earned a runner-up placement in 2016 and 2017 in the district
- Member of the 2016 & 2017 All-County team
- Named the 2014 Student of the Year
- Served as a class officer in 2015 & 2016
- Daughter of Angela and Keith
- Favorite book is "Their Eyes Were Watching God"
- Favorite movie is "This is Spinal Tap"
- Favorite food is sushi